Tuesday, 30 July 2013

Why today matters...

I woke up this morning and found myself in great awe that I was yet again lucky to be alive. Yet again I had the opportunity to live another day, to pick up where I left yesterday and to make a diffrence in this life again. Actually, the fact that I woke up, unharmed and still in great shape made me realise once more that today is all I have and that today is all you have!

Today is all that matters. Today you have the chance to fix what you broke yesterday, to finish what you left undone yesterday. Today you have a chance to put a plan in place for tommorrow should you not see it, should you not wake up. May I plant a thought? think of this: You find yourself very busy, so busy that you forget to do what matters! now you may ask what is that matters and that only you can answer. To some it may be to provide food for the next day, for others it may be by telling some one they love them and to some it may be making sure that the plans for the kids, business and family are in place for tommorrow. The point of this matter is not to go and think of all things nice and fairy, but to make you realise that today is all you have, today is the only chance you have to share your gift of life, to give your best performance every where, all the time. Whether it is at a job, sport or a relationship, go all out and make today count. Do today the things that will get you closer to that dream of yours, should you be granted the gift of life tommorrow, make sure you build your stair case to that dream and make sure that those people around you, remember the good you did and the bright person you are!

today is all you have...

All is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment