Tuesday, 1 May 2018

Time is your friend

Ever since I was little I wanted to grow up. I always said that when I grow up... Never does any child realize that when they do grow up, they would at some stage wish they were still small, especially when you are all grown up and you start ageing. 

Right now I am thinking of my retirement. Setting priorities in place to make sure that I am well provided for should that age come. In my 20's I worked so hard that I can get the future I was dreaming of, but I was so future minded that I never enjoyed the now. Planning for your future is key, but being too future minded will cause that you miss the now time and this can also mean that you miss the opportunity presented to you now which could fast track your progress to get to your future goal. So what am I saying. I am saying that you should not miss the now Time and the opportunity its sets now by always focusing on the future time, especially when it comes to people. Relationships are of the greatest investments you can ever make. Whether it is a love- family or friend relationship, this holds the key to how well you have spend your time.

Live every day as if its your last. Love, be friendly and build for tomorrow as you never know whom you met today might have a key role in your tomorrow. a Bird always returns to the place it gets fed, so should your time be. It should be used to feed your now and your tomorrow. 

All is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment