Thursday, 5 June 2014

Friendship should not be selfish

I always wondered what makes a person to end a friendship, cut them off and just exclude them from their lives. Well I came across some acceptable reasons, but are any reason just acceptable? Can we who are mortal say we vanquish a person, never to have anything to do with them again? I also understand that when one gets angry you do certain things out of the moment you find yourself in, but come on, really? I did it myself and I feel convicted about it, some friendships I was able to "re-friend" and others I am still waiting for forgiveness and that person has every right to make me wait. Imagine if GOD did this to us! Thank you GOD for JESUS! Now Jesus never cuts anyone out or off. He stays true even if we don't. He stays committed even if we give up. He keeps on believing in us even when we choose a different path. He keeps on believing in us even when we back stab him. Why should we act differently? Shouldn't we be the example of the gospel? Well, I challenge everyone reading this to revive a lost friendship, to make first contact., maybe that is your own breakthrough, your own next step towards the next level of your success. Do not be afraid, just do in the name of Jesus and success is surely to follow. Even if you are the one that did the damage, even if it is damage on a whole different level just say you are sorry, but make contact. Do not worry about the other persons response, do it and hope for the best. We all would like to be like Jesus, forgiving, accepting, caring, loving, cherishing. Do not be the person who lived for the moment or for your life, remember there is life after this earthly existence! Even this life you so call yours is not yours, its borrowed. Even this success you have is not yours, its borrowed. When you choose to ignore God's grace in your life, you have a problem with life after this life. For we are to be like the one who created us, shouldn't we also be mercy full? shouldn't we also give grace?

Well, all the best with the "re-friend" efforts and may you experience God's grace on a whole different level when you do this. If it is Grace that you sow, you will reap grace, if it is mercy that you sow, you will reap mercy.

All is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment